Alpine Options Return Policy and Procedure
Alpine Options wants you to be 100% satisfied with the product that you have purchased. On-line Items can be exchanged, credited, or refunded within 30 days from receipt of purchase. Only store credit or exchanges will be issued after the 30-day period. No items may be returned after 60 days. There will be no refund, exchange or store credit for these items.
Non-Defective Returns or Exchanges
- All items must be in new, unused condition, in original packaging and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your refund. There will be a $30.00 re-boxing fee for products not returned in the original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Return shipping fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. The original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- All clothing returns must be shipped in a clean plastic bag before they are boxed.
- Skis that are mounted are non-refundable unless defective or warranty issue.
- All goods, including ski boots, can only be returned if they are unused and unmodified.
- All refunds for non-defective items exclude original shipping and handling charges. Please allow 1-2 weeks for refunds to be processed and credited to your account. To receive a refund, your purchase must be returned with shipping pre-paid and insured.
- Do not tape shut, or place labels on boot or bindings boxes for use as a shipping container. Please box them appropriately.
Defective products should be returned to Alpine Options as soon as possible.
- The manufacturers of the products provide the warranties. The manufacturer will repair or replace an item according to their specifications. Warranties only cover manufacturer’s defects*. The length of each warranty varies by company. Most warranties are one year from the date of purchase.
- Please allow 4-8 weeks for any defective goods that are being returned under warranty to the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
- The manufactures decision is final on all warranty claims.
- Manufactures will not take back clothing items that have not been cleaned or laundered after use. A $30 cleaning fee will be charged for items that require cleaning.
-The purchaser must pay for shipping charges back to our store.
*Attention: Damage due to improper use or abuse is not covered under warranty. Ski gear or apparel that is damaged by contact from a surface other than snow is not covered by a warranty.
How to ship your return or warranty:
Contact us at the following email address for a return authorization: email@example.com or call us at 802-583-1763
No returns will be accepted without an authorization number written on the outside of the box.
For Returns: Please tell us why you are returning the item (for example: wrong size, wrong item, color, damaged in transit, etc. Include directions on how you want to handle the return or warranty within the above policies. If you are returning an item please decide if you want us to exchange the item, issue a store credit or issue a refund on credit the card originally charged. Please include a copy of your original purchase receipt.
For Defective Goods under Warranty: Explain and indicate what is wrong or defective with the product that you are returning. If the item is used, the manufacturer of that item will determine if it is going to be replaced or repaired.
Specify the name and address to which we should send your refund, exchange or repaired product.
Please give us an email address, and telephone number (specify day or evening) in case we have questions.
1726 Sugarbush Access Rd
Warren, VT 05674
Alpine Options currently ships items via UPS to all 48 contiguous states, Alaska & Hawaii. The level of shipping service can be selected during checkout. If an order is received by 12pm EST, it will usually ship the next business day, though this is not guaranteed. We do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays. We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, natural disasters or other unpredictable events.
Standard shipping is via UPS Ground.
UPS does not ship to PO Boxes or APO addresses. Please provide us with a street address for shipping.
The shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the total weight, package size, item value and shipping address. Our checkout will automatically calculate the charges. If there are any changes in shipping prices you will be notified promptly by email.
Please allow for additional shipping fees and handling time for all oversized items. Generally, most skis are considered oversized items and their shipping charges will reflect this.
Alpine Options Inc. holds the highest respect for its customers and guarantees our companies commitment to your privacy. We do not sell any of the information provided by you to any other institutions. Please be assured that your financial information is sent to us via encrypted data. We have taken the proper steps in setting up our on-line store to ensure your security by using very high levels of encryption security.
Alpine Options, Inc. reserves the right to alter, without prior notice, any content found within this Web site. Items may be limited to one per customer. Alpine Options, Inc. and any other party involved in making this site available to you are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of its being accessed or used. Alpine Options Inc. assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property in any way, shape, or form as a direct result of accessing this web site.